TAROT VR: VOYAGE OF REVERIE
Explore the World of VR Tarot Card; New Generation Tarot Reading
Throughout many generations over the years, tarot reading has attracted many people.
It is said that each card represents the humans who fulfill various desires while their growth. People have been led by this fortune telling for their answers about life.
And Tyffon and Zappallas, Inc., the No.1 fortune-telling contents provider worldwide, has co-developed this tarot reading using VR technology.
In this "Tarot VR ", users will experience the respective story which enables them to understand more clearly about the meaning of the card while general tarot reading will be explained by fortune teller by their own words.
Please enjoy the next generation tarot reading.
HOW TO PLAY
1) Enter the world of VR after putting the headset.Select tarot card with the controller held at the tarot room.
2) You'll be able to experience the world of your selected card. When the controller glows or vibrates, move the controller to conduct interaction.
3) The voyage will be finished when you are back in tarot room.
* Walk-In only, at Tyffonium Odaiba for this attraction
|SHIBUYA||Show DetailGet Ticket|
Approx. 10 mins(Preparation time approx. 4 mins / Play time approx. 6 mins)
7 years of age or older*Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult
2 players：1,500JPY (750JPY/person)
- Persons with the following conditions may not play this attraction. Thank you for your understanding.
- Being Inebriated
- High blood pressure
- Feeling unwell
- Neck, spine, heart, or respiratory conditions
- History of light-induced seizures or disturbances of consciousness
- Persons with the following conditions should consult with staffs before playing.
- Wheelchair user
- Walking difficulty
- Hearing impairment
- Visual impairment
- We take no responsibility for any accidents, illnesses or injuries occured while playing.
A next generation walk-through horror attraction, which goes beyond VR
A next generation fantasy attraction in which you sail a parallel universe with a ghost ship